If you currently own a property and are considering renting it or are intending to purchase with a view to renting you should seek independent professional advice. PLM are an established independent letting agency and are able to offer a full property management service ensuring that your decisions are cost effective.
SERVICE INCLUDES :-
- Visiting you at your property, advising on the rental value and benefits of letting your property.
- Advising on compliance with the various and ever changing safety regulations.
- Securing suitable tenants not only through a wide range of advertising media but also from an existing waiting list.
- Accompanying tenant applicants on viewings whether in your presence or not.
- Obtaining and assessing references and credit checks.
- Preparing a suitable and legally binding Tenancy Agreement, arranging signatures including where necessary that of a Guarantor.
- Collecting a suitable deposit and transferring into appropriate account to satisfy requirements of the Deposit Protection Service.
- Preparing an Inventory and Schedule of Condition including a photographic record of the condition of the property and any fittings.
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Supervising the transfer of gas, water, electricity and Council Tax accounts into tenants name.
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, preparing detailed statements and forwarding rent due into your account.
- Inspecting periodically the property throughout the period of the tenancy and reporting any problems.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, ensuring you are kept fully informed prior to instructing such works unless a prior arrangement is agreed in writing.
- Maintaining regular contact with tenant, arranging Agreement renewals as and where necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process, ensuring minimum void periods.